In the meantime, here's just a teaser of the cover:
Intrigued? Stay tuned!
What we do NOT want:
- stories or chapter books, or novels for younger readers.
- fan fiction, graphic novels, pornography, erotica, or excessive/gratuitous vulgarity, violence or gore.
- collections of short stories, mainstream novels, memoirs, unfinished novels
Your files should be attached in .rtf or .doc format and named: LastName-KindofFile-TitleorPartialTitleofNovel. So:
If Shelby Montgomery were submitting a novel excerpt titled "The Way of All Robots" her synopsis file would be named something like Montgomery-Synopsis-AllRobots.rtf. Shelby's novel manuscript file would be named Montgomery-MSExcerpt-AllRobots.rtf.
They aren't easy or fun to write. Here are some helpful links:
- Back to Basics: Writing a Novel Synopsis http://janefriedman.com/2011/10/25/novel-synopsis/
- Synopsis Writing at Writer's Digest (with examples) http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/synopsis-writing